Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers…..
a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked…. Peter piper picked peek…???
Getting stuck with the tongue twisters?
Can you master saying this tongue twister? Challenging, isn’t it? Start with some easy tongue twisters.
Tongue twisters are not only fun, but they also aid language development. They have a beneficial impact on your speaking and pronunciation. Researchers stated that tongue twisters help in improved reading, diction, and memorization. So, just like children use tongue twisters to compete with each other, you should also try challenging yourself to try out something easy. Here goes the list of handful easy tongue twisters for beginners to try out!
1. Selfish shellfish.
2. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear.
3. A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped.
4. A snake sneaks to seek a snack.
5. A pessimistic pest exists amidst us.
6. Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
7. Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
8. Kitty caught the kitten in the kitchen.
9. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
10. No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight.
11. Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
12. Which wrist watches are Swiss wrist watches?
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
15. Send toast to ten tense stout saints’ ten tall tents.
16. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
17. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
18. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
19. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, ’tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
20. If a black bug bleeds black blood, what color blood does a blue bug bleed?
21. Linda-Lou Lambert loves lemon lollipop lip gloss.
22. A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
23. She sells seashells on the seashore.
24. How much dew does a dewdrop drop? If dewdrops do drop dew?
25. One-one was a race horse. Two-two was one too. One-one won one race. Two-two won one too.
You might master fluency with some, and some might be hard to memorize. Either way, your brain is exercising with these tongue twisters. So, try out as many as you can to attain the benefits of tongue twisters. Next time when you are bored at a party or a gathering, challenge your friends with any of the easy tongue twisters and lighten up the place with these fun tongue twisters!
Are these way too easy for you? Then practice these hard tongue twisters to level up your skill.