Tongue twisters are fun for all!! Be it for kids challenging each other or adults who exercise their brains by regularly practicing the tricky tongue twisters.
Now, when it comes to fun and entertaining tongue twisters, one of the notable names is Dr Seuss. He is an American children’s book author who inspired children to learn tongue twisters.
So, in his honor, here is the list of the tongue twisters by Dr Seuss.
1. I suggest that you chew a few chips and a chop at Skipper Zipp’s Clipper Ship Chip Chop Shop.
2. Through three cheese trees, three free fleas flew.
3. Of the world’s finest, fanciest Breezy Trapeezing! My Zoom-a-Zoop Troupe from West Upper Ben-Deezing.
4. If your daddy’s name is Jim and if Jim swims and if Jim’s slim, the perfect Christmas gift for him is a set of Slim Jim Swim Fins.
5. When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle’s on a poodle and the poodle’s eating noodles they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
6. The storm starts when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.
7. Mr Brown is smart as smart as they come! He can do a hippopotamus chewing scrum! SCRUM SCRUM CRUM SCRUM SCRUM.
8. Flupp!…the sharp wind whisked off Bartholomew’s hat. Flupp Flupp…two more flew off. Flupp Flupp Flupp flew another…and another. ‘…4…5…6…7…’ Bartholomew kept counting as the hats came faster and faster.
9. Or worse than all that…Why, you might be a WASN’T! A Wasn’t has no fun at all. No, he doesn’t. A Wasn’t just isn’t. He just isn’t present. But you…You ARE YOU! And, now isn’t that pleasant!
10. I love to draw whiskers, and Mr. McGrew didn’t have even one. So I drew him a few.
11. That Sneetches are Sneetches and no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches.
12. See Bee three now we see three.
13. BIG J little j. What begins with j? Jerry Jordan’s jelly jar and jam begin that way.
14. Ninety-nine zillion, Nine trillion and two Creatures are sleepling! So how about you?
15. I’ll bag a big bug. Who is very surprising. A feller who has a propeller for rising.
16. Scrambled eggs Super-dee-Dooper-dee-Booper Special de luxe a-la-Peter T. Hooper!
17. You can stop, if you want, with the Z. Because most people stop with the Z. But not me!
18. Slow feet, Quick feet. Trick feet, Sick feet. Up feet, Down feet. Here come clown feet.
Small feet, Big feet. Here come pig feet. His feet, Her feet. Fuzzy fur feet.
Dr. Seuss is a cherished and incredible children’s author. He also illustrated, animated, and directed films. Among his remarkable contributions, tongue twisters are mentionable.
So, go ahead and practice all the listed tongue twisters by Dr Seuss.