Ever wonder how actors speak such long dialogues with ease? Well, the secret is constant practice and diligence.
If you want to follow one of the methods through which actors practice improving their accents and speaking clearly, then this list of the tongue twisters for actors is a must-read.
1. Can I cook a proper cup of coffee in a copper coffee pot?
2. Eight gray geese in a green field grazing.
3. I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
4. Little lucky Luke likes lakes, lucky little Luke likes licking lakes.
5. Peter Prangle, the prickly pear picker, picked three perfectly prickly pears.
6. Vincent vowed vengeance very vehemently.
7. Xylophones exist or so existentialists insist.
8. A really leery Larry rolls readily to the road.
9. If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully.
10. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
11. Wayne went to wales to watch walruses.
12. Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
13. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
14. I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
15. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York.
Practicing tongue twisters is an excellent way to practice and improve fluency and pronunciation. So, with this list of tongue twisters for actors, you too can practice and polish your speech before an acting part.
You might also like to try out these tongue twisters for rappers.