Do you know that renowned rappers associated tongue twisters as a cool exercise and tool to increase their rapping skills? If you have a hard time pronouncing sentences fluently, then indeed, tongue twisters are a great way to improve your fluency.
To become a rapper, you need to be able to control your tongue and fluently speak sentences. Here I have the list of the effective tongue twisters for rappers to practice:
1. Red Leather Yellow Leather
2. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York.
3. Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
4. The a the b the c the d the e the f the g the h the i the j the k the l the m the n the o the p the q the r the s the t the u the v the w the x the y the z.
5. Kick that as fast as you can, then do it faster.
6. Excited executioner exercising his exercising powers excessively.
7. How much caramel can a canny cannonball cram in a camel if a canny cannonball can cram caramel in a camel?
8. She sits and shines shoes, and when she sits she shines all day.
9. Nothing slipshod drip drop flip flop or glip glop. Tip me to a tip top grip top sock.
10. Theophulous Thistle, the thistle sifter, thrust a thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb.
11. A box of biscuits, a box of mixed biscuits, and a biscuit mixer.
12. Yally Bally had a jolly golliwog. Feeling folly, Yally Bally Bought his jolly golli’ a dollie made of holly! The golli’, feeling jolly, named the holly dollie, Polly. So Yally Bally’s jolly golli’s holly dollie Polly’s also jolly!
Try out these tongue twisters for rappers and observe whether they helped to unlock your inner rapper self. Once you master these, you can move onto more challenging tongue twisters to improve your rapping skills. Till then, practice regularly!