Speech therapy might be expensive, but did you know there are several free of cost ways that can help you work on your speech related problems? YES! Here is an answer for you, which is completely free, and you can do it yourself at home. It is a tongue twister.
It is proven to help with pronunciation, overcoming speech reluctance problems, and more. For you, here is a list of tongue twisters for speech therapy.
1. She sells seashells at the seashore.
2. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
3. Betty Betty had a bit of a bitter bite.
4. Can you catch much fish with a pike if a pike could catch fish?
5. I thought, “I thought of thinking of thanking my mother for thinking of knitting this sweater.”
6. How much pot, could a pot roast if a pot roast could roast pot?
7. I wish to watch my Irish wristwatch being washed.
8. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
10. Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
11. I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
12. How many yaks could a yak pack, pack if a yak pack could pack yaks?
13. Many an anemone sees an enemy anemone.
14. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
15. A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym.
If you or anyone you know has speech problems, you can practice by yourself or share this list of tongue twisters for speech therapy so that all can improve their speech delivery in no time!
You can also use these tongue twisters that are practiced by actors to improve yourself.