Tongue twisters are proven to be an exercise for our brain. Fluently recalling tongue twisters can help in forming brain connections that act as an exercise. However, tongue twisters can take some time to master!
All you need is to practice them regularly. So let us start with tongue twisters with A so that you can master all the alphabets one by one.
1. Ape cakes, grapes cakes.
2. Andrea and Andrew ate eight acid apples accidentally.
3. If I assist a sister assistant, will the sister’s sister assistant assist me?
4. Can an active actor always actually act accurately?
5. Ann Anteater ate Andy Alligator’s apples, so angry Andy Alligator ate Ann Anteater’s ants.
6. An agile, angry ape addled up the avenue.
7. Ann and Andy’s anniversary is in April.
8. A pessimist pest admits amidst us.
The mentioned list of the compilation of tongue twisters with A will allow you to have it all in a place. Once you start with A, you will keep wanting more. Before you move on to the following alphabets, be sure to practice tongue twisters with A.
You can also check out these tongue twisters with Z.