Bob bought a bleached blue-beaded blazer.
Now can you repeat it six times in a row without making a mistake? It might be a little challenging.
In order to master tongue twisters, you need to practice them over and over again till your brain gets used to pronouncing the words quickly. The best way for it is to practice different sounds.
Here I have compiled a list of tongue twisters with C to allow you to practice them easily.
1. Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
2. New cheese, blue cheese, chew cheese please.
3. A chapped chap chopped chips.
4. A cheeky chimp chucked cheap chocolate chips in the cheap chocolate chip shop.
5. Crisp crust crackles.
6. Crush grapes, crush grapes, crush grapes.
7. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
8. Crying came the crier creeping from the cold cafe.
The aim of practicing tongue twisters is to tease your brain till it gets efficient at pronouncing, fluency and connectivity. I hope you enjoy practicing tongue twisters with C and become a pro at it.
Done with C focused tongue twisters? Now, try out to improve B.