Tongue twisters, which stretch the muscles involved in speech, are beneficial for improving pronunciation.
In addition, many native speakers find tongue twisters challenging! Because of their odd makeup, they are challenging to work with.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with d:
1. Does double bubble gum dubble bubble?
2. Dozen dim ding-dongs.
3. Do drop in at the Dewdrop Inn.How much dew could a dewdrop drop if a dewdrop did drop dew?
4. Daddy does not dig different dances!
5. Drew Dodd’s dad’s dog’s dead.
6. Dull Dark Dock
7. Dusk is a disks worst enemy
8. Doubles bubble gum,Doubles bubble
9. Dinky has a Donky
10. Dibidy dabadi doo
11. Donny donny has a pony
12. Do or die
13. Dusk till dawn beautiful sawn
14. Dull dull white pale
15. Denise sees a flees
Denise sees a flees
In Conclusion, Tongue twisters which started with D, essentially exercise the muscles in the body in speech, are helpful in enhancing pronunciation.