Tongue twisters, essentially stretch the muscles involved in speech, are beneficial for improving pronunciation.
In addition, Preface this by saying them gradually and then improve your speed as you gain confidence.Your pronunciation will improve and you will sound more confident when speaking if you can understand them.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with E:
1. Eleven elves.
2. Eight eager eagles ogled old Edgar.
3. Edgar at eight ate eight eggs a day.
4. Ere her ear hears her err, her ears err here.
5. Elegant elephants!
6. Eight eager eagles ogled old Edgar.
7. Edgar at eight ate eight eggs a day.
8. Esau Wood would saw wood.
9. East eastern east eastern
10. Eleven days Eleven clouds
11. Easy peasy lemon squishy
12. Eat as fast as horse
13. Everyday day eat an egg
14. Even if so even if do
In Conclusion, the tongue twisters above which are started with E are very fun to practice and effective for pronunciation.
Check out these tongue twisters with D.