Tongue twisters are an entertaining method to practice pronouncing words and improve pronunciation.
Speakers can also aid with accent improvement by employing repetition, which is the repeating of a single syllable. They’re not just for youngsters; actors, politicians, and public speakers who wish to communicate clearly use them as well.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with S:
1. She sells seashells by the seashore.
2. Seven slick, slimy snakes sliding slowly southward.
3. Susie’s shirt shop sells preshrunk shirts.
4. The sad soldier should shoot soon.
5. Sixty-six sick six-shooters.
6. Shut up the shutters and sit in the store
7. Silly sheep weep and sleep
8. Singing Sammy sung songs on sinking sand
9. Six slimy snails sailed silently
10. Sheena needs, Sheila leads
11. Six sick hicks nicks six slick bricks with picks and sticks
12. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
13. She stood on the balcony inexplicably mimicking him hiccuping
14. Stupid superstitions
15. Susie works in a shoeshine shop
16. Seashell comes with the shore
17. See the sea beyond the rift
18. She sells seashells by the seashore
19. Shep Schwab shopped at Scott’s Schnapps shop
20. Susan’s sock shop has surely stopped selling.
In conclusion, some of the most renowned English tongue twisters starting with S are mentioned here. As rapidly as you can, say them. You will be a lot better at public speaking if you can comprehend skills.
Need more? Have a look at these tongue twisters with R.