Tongue twisters are a group of syllables or sounds that are difficult to say fast and accurately because they are frequently alliterative.
In addition, tongue twisters are regarded as a fun exercise. Although most people recognize it as a difficulty, many people are unaware that it is one of the most effective strategies to improve your English pronunciation.
Due to the lack of complete phrases, most tongue twisters are meaningless. Nonetheless, they assist you in mastering the English language by teaching you different sounds and providing you with some fantastic vocabulary lessons.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with TH:
1. There is my brother from another mother.
2. Three thin panthers in the bathroom.
3. They thankfully think this thing is the best thing that they can throw the three times they need to throw a thing.
4. Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees cheese freeze.
5. That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
6. Thin sticks, thick bricks
7. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
8. The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
9. The top cop saw a cop top.
10. The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
11. These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack
12. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
13. The greedy ape said as he ate,
The greener green grapes are,
The keener keen apes are
To gobble green grape cakes,
14. The bottom of the butter bucket is the buttered bucket bottom.
15. Theosophist Thistle, the thistle sifter,
Sifted a sieve of unsifted thistles.
In conclusion, to understand tongue twisters, you’ll need to practice, as practice is the key to learning. If you don’t modify your communication abilities, you can’t expect it to improve them.
Constantly repeating words can help you understand the sound of the word and improve your pronunciation.
You might also try out these tongue twisters with T.