Tongue twisters are an entertaining method to practice pronouncing words and enhance pronunciation. They can also aid with accent improvement by employing alliteration, which is the repeating of a single syllable.
They’re not just for youngsters; actors, legislators, and motivational speakers who wish to communicate clearly use them for the well.
Among the most popular English tongue twisters are listed here. As rapidly as you can, say them. You will be a lot more confident person if you can understand them.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with V:
1. Valuble valley villas.
2. Very well, very well, very well
3. Vincent vowed vengence very vehemently.
4. Victor’s friend Vincent rinsed his vests in vinegar.
5. Violet is very vivacious.
6. The view over Dover is overly vivid.
7. Victor’s friend Vincent rinsed his vests in vinegar.
8. Vivacious Vivian loved to voice vigorous verses vociferously.
9. Vincent vowed and marry showed
10. Very volatile vets visited several wives.
11. Violet birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye.
If cows could fly I’d have a cow pie in my eye.
12. Vicky slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the stilted sheet I sit.
13. Vetty’s big bunny bobbled by the blueberry bush.
14. Violet lorry, Red lorry, yellow lorry.
15. Vision looked right at Larry’s rally and left in a hurry.
In conclusion, It’s been discovered that the brain organizes word articulation based on which muscles it needs to move, therefore sounds that require the same or comparable muscles (like in tongue twisters) can cause confusion in the brain.
Have a look at these tongue twisters with TH as well.