Tongue Twisters help you figure out which words and sounds you have difficulty pronouncing. In addition, tongue twisters are a great way to improve your speaking skills.
Celebrities and prominent presenters are known for speaking tongue twisters before making an appearance.
Tongue twisters are amusing, but they may also aid with speech and communication. It is a form of diction or articulation exercise that aids in the learning of clear speech.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with W:
1. Wally Winkle wriggles his white, wrinkled wig.
2. Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
3. We surely shall see the sun shine soon.
4. We will learn why her lowly lone, worn yarn loom will rarely earn immoral money.
5. We won, we won, we won, we won
6. We’re real rear wheels.
7. Wetter weather never weathered wetter weather better.
8. What a shame such a shapely sash should such shabby stitches show.
9. What a terrible tongue twister, what a terrible tongue twister, what a terrible tongue twister…
10. What to do to die today at a minute or two to two. A terribly difficult thing to say and a harder thing to do. A dragon will come and beat his drum Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-too at a minute or two to two today. At a minute or two to two.
11. What veteran ventriloquist whistles.
12. When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?
13. When a twister a-twisting will twist him a twist, For the twisting a twist, he three twines will entwist; But if one of the twines of the twist do untwist, The twine that untwisteth untwisteth the twist.
14. When I was in Arkansas I saw a saw that could outsaw any other saw I ever saw, saw. If you’ve got a saw that can outsaw the saw I saw saw then I’d like to see your saw saw.
15. When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write
In conclusion, the brain organizes its articulation of words based on which muscles it needs to move. Therefore, sounds that require the same or comparable muscles might create misunderstanding in the nervous system.
Looking for more? Try out these tongue twisters with V.