Tongue twisters come in many shapes and sizes, and they’ve been making people giggle and tangle their tongues for decades.
In addition, tongue twisters aren’t really logical, but they’re jam-packed with repeated sounds, which makes them highly useful in speech therapy. Furthermore, a tongue twister operates in the same manner as physical training does.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with Z:
1.Zizzi’s zippy zipper zips.
2. Zithers slither slowly south.
3. Zachary’s zenith zones on the zodiac and zen.
4. Zither is too lazy to shove the ball
5. Zippers at Zara. Amazing zippers at Zara
6. Zicklin pause classes amazing résumé
7. Zip breathe
8. Zim has a little pony which is kind of very funny
9. Zebra is like a black and white television
10. Zimmy has a doggy who is slow and soggy
11. Zoo has cow who does moo
12. Zicky is slow mo and very fast fomo
13. Zip the mouth until its south
14. Zip it and keep it
15. Zebra is cute and mute
16. Zoo is small but bigger than mall
17. Zessy is lazy sleep whenever its cozy
18. Zicks has a zit which looks like a pit
19. Zit on the face loose the race
20. Zebra eats grass and too lazy to flash
In conclusion, tongue twisters are a fun way to practice your pronunciation and get your mouth in shape. First, read them carefully, then as quickly as you can.
You can also check out these tongue twisters with Y.