You might have come across a situation where someone thanked you, and you said, “you are welcome!” and then they thank you again. This can be quite a common awkward situation.
To avoid being stuck in a loop of thank you and welcome, it is best to come up with different ways to say you are welcome. I have the right ways listed below for you:
2. It was my privilege.
3. I’m happy to be of assistance.
4. No, thanks aren’t necessary.
5. I’m glad you’re satisfied.
6. It was nothing.
7. The pleasure was all mine.
8. I’ll do anything for you. You know that.
9. No worries bro/sis.
10. Don’t mention it.
11. I know you would’ve done the same if you were in my shoes.
12. Just returning the favor!
13. Happy to help!
14. No need to thank me, I’m glad to do it.
15. That’s fine. Have a wonderful day.
16. The feeling is mutual.
17. I am here to help.
18. Oh, stop it, you!
19. You deserve it.
20. Let me know if I can help you in the future.
Receiving and responding to gratitude can be a key to a mutually respectful relationship. People will appreciate your words of welcoming them. So, next time someone thanks you, respond in a way that will make them like you more.
Looking for more? Check out these interesting ways to say Have a Good Day.