Tongue twisters help to stretch the muscles involved in speech, which is important for the development of speech and diction.
Actors, politicians, comedians, and radio/TV hosts all employ tongue twisters as articulation exercises.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with J:
1. Gentle judge judges justly.
2. James jostled Jean while Jean jostled Joan.
3. June sheep sleep soundly
4. June sheep sleep soundly
5. James jostled Jean while Jean jostled Joan.
6. Jean, Joan, George and Gerald judged generally.
7. John Johnson joined jealous Jenny Jerry making apple-jelly
8. Jill likes jam.
9. Jam and jelly.
10. Jill is in a jeep
11. Joyful Janes eats jiggly Jello and jellybeans with Jimmy Jones!
Joyful Janes eats jiggly Jello and jellybeans with Jimmy Jones!
12. Jolly Jack and joyful Jilly jumped down the jagged hill.
13. Jane and Jenny in blue jackets are watching the jaguar in the cage.
14. Justin jumps in a jumping way
15. Jimmy has a jiggly jiggy
To conclude, these tongue twisters are very helpful for practicing. If you want to speak fluently with great pronunciation then keep practicing the tongue twisters above.
Check out these tongue twisters with H.