Tongue twisters assist to exercise the muscle contractions in pronunciation, which is vital for speech and pronunciation development.
In addition, begin by saying them slowly and then increase your speed as you gain confidence. In addition to speaking swiftly, strive to enunciate words as clearly as possible.
Here is a list of the top tongue twisters with K:
1. Ken quite likes Kate. Kate doesn’t care for Ken.
2. Ken catches Kate and kisses her quickly.
3. Kate cries, kicks and screams.
4. Ken cowers in the corner.
5. Ken cures Kate with a quick cup of coffee and a cream cake.
6. Ken cures Kate with a quick cup of coffee and a cream cake.
7. Kinky kite kits. Kinky kite kits. Kinky kite kits.
8. A knapsack strap. A knapsack strap. A knapsack strap.Kick six sticks quick.
9. Kitten in the kitchen.Kiss her quick
10. Keenly cleaning copper kettles. Keenly cleaning copper kettles. Keenly cleaning copper kettles.
11. Kitty has softy balls
12. Kenny is in the kitchen eating kitkat
13. Kissing a little baby Kissing on the cheeks
14. Katy is a small kitten
15. Kitty cries over the KitKat
In Conclusion, your pronunciation will improve and you will sound more confident when speaking if you can master them.
Read out these tongue twisters with J.