Our brains need to face challenges from time to time to work effectively. What better way to exercise brain activity than mastering tongue twisters? Not only do hard tongue twisters increase mind activeness, but it also helps to improve pronunciation. If you want to master some hard tongue twisters, read along with the listed ones and practice until you become fluent!
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
2. She sells seashells on the seashore.
The shells she sells are seashells, I’m sure.
And if she sells seashells on the seashore,
Then I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
3. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.
4. Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees’ cheese freeze.
That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
5. The two Tibble twins tied tiny twine
to twelve teachers’ tipping trek tents.
6. If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully.
7. Betty bought some butter,
but the butter was bitter,
so Betty bought some better butter
to make the bitter butter better.
8. Can you can a canned can into an un-canned can like a canner can can a canned can into an un-canned can?
9. Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons—balancing them badly.
10. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
11. A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, “Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?”
12. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
13. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
14. Mary Mac’s mother’s making Mary Mac marry me. My mother’s making me marry Mary Mac. Will I always be so Merry when Mary’s taking care of me? Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
15. I saw a saw that could out saw any saw I ever saw saw. If you happen to see a saw that can out saw the saw I saw saw I’d like to see the saw you saw saw.
Trying this list might feel too hard at first. But we can guarantee that as long as you practice repeatedly, you can surely master these within days. Once you fluently master these hand tongue twisters, you will level up with both pronunciation and coherency. Best of luck with these hard tongue twisters!
If these seems way to hard, then first you need to try out these easy tongue twisters.
1 thought on “15 Super Hard Tongue Twisters for Extreme Practice ”
Good one this all i used in my class